The STS Group are currently recruiting Electricians for a pharmaceutical project in the Newbridge area.
STS Group is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Electrical connections to light sockets, motors and distribution boards
- Electrical containment
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting
required skills / qualifications
- Qualified Electrician
- Previous experience in Biopharma / Data Centres / Industrial
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to read electrical schematics and drawings
Please forward your CVs today to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill in the application form online for immediate consideration.