STS Group's HSE 2022 Safety Programme kicked off this month with a refocus on site safety.
Sites across the group focused on several areas including:
- Take a look at the statistics again for fatal accidents and reinforce the big killers remain the same - people coming into contact with vehicles/plant and working at height
- Also we take a look at the non-fatal accidents with the following categories causing most accidents – a) losing control of machines, tools or transport and handling equipment, b) manual handing and c) slips, trips and falls are the biggest causes of injuries
- We focus on 5 minute tasks, taking short cuts and the potential consequences
- Basic construction rules and safe systems of work
- Focusing on doing every task safely and correctly
Head over to our gallery to see how our teams got on.
STS Group Journal
July 20 2022
RSA Shuttle Visits STS Group in Dublin
STS Group, together with PJ Hegarty & Sons, were delighted to invite one of our project teams to take part in an interactive workshop on road safety awareness.
The virtual reality…
June 01 2022
Celebrating Inclusion & Diversity: Pride 2022
STS Group is committed to a culture of inclusion, and Pride month is an opportunity for STS Group to showcase the effort the company makes to promote and support diversity in the workplace.