STS Group's HSE 2022 Safety Programme kicked off this month with a refocus on site safety.
Sites across the group focused on several areas including:
- Take a look at the statistics again for fatal accidents and reinforce the big killers remain the same - people coming into contact with vehicles/plant and working at height
- Also we take a look at the non-fatal accidents with the following categories causing most accidents – a) losing control of machines, tools or transport and handling equipment, b) manual handing and c) slips, trips and falls are the biggest causes of injuries
- We focus on 5 minute tasks, taking short cuts and the potential consequences
- Basic construction rules and safe systems of work
- Focusing on doing every task safely and correctly
Head over to our gallery to see how our teams got on.
STS Group Journal
November 11 2021
World Quality Day 2021
Today, the 11th November, we celebrate World Quality Day!
To celebrate this day, we want to share with you what Quality means to us at Specialist Technical Services (STS Group). See the…