Electrical Start Up, Lock Out / Tag Out/ Electrical Testers Sweden
Electrical Start Up, Lock Out Tag Out Co-ordinators/ Electrical Testers required for our Data Centre Projects in Sweden.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prevent inadvertent re-energization during service and ensure dangerous machinery is properly shut off and not started up again prior to the completion of maintenance or service work, by performing the following:
- identify the energy source
- isolate the energy source
- lock and tag the energy source
- prove that the equipment isolation is effective.
- Ensure compliance with the site safety rules and with all safety aspects in the execution of work.
- Fully coordinate and control the electrical Lock Out Tag Out of all installed electrical switchgear on the project.
- Responsible for the safe start up energisation of all electrical switchgear and equipment under controlled procedures.
- Maintain all associated LOTO & Start Up documentation.
- Previous experience in Lock Out/Tag Out procedures in an industrial environment.
- Competent Industrial Electrician.
- Possess a strong safety focus and exceptional safety record
- Must be able to read and interpret circuit diagrams, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams etc.
- Experience of switching LV switchgear.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and energisation schedule.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a diverse trades team environment.
required skills / qualifications
To apply or receive further information please forward your CV to Kieran Quigley on firstname.lastname@example.org