Talent Acquisition Specialist
The STS Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our expanding team. Your main responsibilities will include managing and coordinating all vacancies across our projects both in Ireland and abroad. The role sits as part of the wider HR Team and will work across various departments internally.
The STS Group is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, the Company has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Work with members of the Management / HR Team to develop innovative, creative, and proactive talent acquisition strategies to meet business needs
- Design and deliver branded sourcing strategies internally and externally to attract and promote top talent into the organization for site specific initiatives
- Sourcing potential employees via social media, in-house database, external agencies and referral schemes creating a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Develop strong awareness and understanding of the business and functional areas of responsibility to target and hire best talent
- Research the markets which we operate in and make recommendations regarding the recruitment process
- Liaising with hiring managers on recruitment requirements and offering best practice recruiting to the business
- Responsible for advertising roles on recruitment websites
- Assisting with recruitment fairs / open days / Graduate recruitment fairs
- Building good working relationships with all the other members of the HR team
- Positively influence Hiring Managers to bring about successful recruitment campaigns
- Communicating regularly with candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle, providing appropriate information about hours and pay, responsibilities, and other information during the recruitment process
required skills / qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition / Recruitment, a mix of agency and in house experience would be beneficial
- Experience in technical recruitment and sourcing for technical roles such as construction or engineering
- Self-motivated with experience in using Social Media recruitment tools
- Experience recruiting for roles in Ireland, UK and Europe would be advantageous
- Excellent candidate management skills, with the ability to positively engage candidates throughout all steps of the recruitment process
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders throughout the business
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
Benefits of working with STS Group
- 21 days annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike-to-work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Hybrid working model
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The STS Group is an equal opportunities employer.