Senior Authorised Person, Spain
STS Group are currently looking to hire a Senior Authroised Person (SAP/AP 20kv – S10 Qualified) to join our project team in Madrid, Spain.
STS Group, is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Vocational Training with valid evidence:
- Previously Authorised up to 33KV as Senior Authorised Person by an Authorising Engineer under an established set of safety rules. (Min 2 years)
- Previously Authorised as MV/LV Authorised Person for 5 years whilst working towards SAP
- Portfolio of switching activities and safety documents from previous installation or asset replacement projects, including cable works, transformer, Switchgear, control & protection installation and commissioning
- Demonstrated history of delivering MV Infrastructure projects, DC / DNO / IDNO / Power Generation/Petrochemical / Pharma as an SAP / AP
- Experience training, assessing and Authorising AP’s to work under their instruction
- Experience managing work and safety precautions across control boundaries
- Experience performing / supervising advance cable works including phasing, testing, identifying & spiking
required skills / qualifications
- Safe Operation of HV / MV / LV Switchgear – Switching & LOTO Training
- Preparation, Issue & Cancellation of Safety Documents. Permit to Work, Sanction to Test & Limitation of Access
- Proving absence of Voltage / Hazardous Energy at the point of work – Correct PPE, Correct Equipment, correct techniques
- Setting working parties to work
- Electrical Craft training / Certification by means of recognised apprenticeship or training scheme
- Emergency First Aid at work including AED
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.