QA/QC Officer, London
The STS Group is currently recruiting for a QA QC Officer to join our team in London, UK.
STS Group, is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
- Prepare handover testpacks and operation & maintenance manuals
- Coordinate commissioning of electrical and life safety systems with specialist vendors
- Ensure testpacks are correctly completed by project teams
- Review and issue final handover packages to the clients
- Liaise with other contractors under STS control and request and inspect commissioning certification from them
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards throughout the installation and testing of the project
- Carry out quality control through inspection and snagging
- Oversee that testing is correctly conducted on the project
- Liaise with the client on installation and quality matters.
required skills / qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Be proactive and committed
- Flexible and willing to work in a constantly changing environment of a growing company
- Conscientious and responsible
- Ability to support, manage, lead and enthuse others
- Willing to undertake further training should the company believe necessary for the role
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org