Intermediate Electrical Estimator
The Intermediate Electrical Estimator will assist in preparing complete electrical proposals for new and existing clients for the pharmaceutical, data centres, food and beverage, and commercial sectors. The candidate will be required to attend meetings, complete site surveys and have experience of working in a highly motivated team. The work location of the successful candidate is our offices in Cork or Waterford.
STS Group, is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Core Responsibilities & Duties
- Compiling material take-off’s
- Analysing material prices for suitability & value
- Costing preliminaries
- Costing the tender
- Presenting and explaining tender to management team.
- Preparing and completing tender submission
- Attending mid and post tender interviews
- Handling over successful tenders to the site team
required skills / qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years electrical estimating experience with an electrical contractor is essential
- Trade qualification or third level electrical qualification a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Motivated and dynamic with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of the various elements that form an electrical project these being: MV Cabling & Switchgear, LV Cabling & Switchgear, Lighting, General Services, Instrumentation Fire Alarm, Security, PA and BMS
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in applying for the role please send your cv to email@example.com