HSE Administrator, Germany
The STS Group are currently recruiting for a Project HSE Administrator for a new project in Frankfurt, Germany.
This role may suit a Graduate or Junior Safety Officer.
STS Group, is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Working under the guidance of a Project HSE Manager
- Assist with the delivery of health and Safety Inductions for all new employees or contractors working on site when required
- Maintenance of site safety folders & sharepoint folders
- Updating and printing out the weekly packs (MEWP’s checklists + GA3’s, etc. Collecting the weekly packs and completing a checklist for compliance with STS requirements.
- Updating EHS databases for Work at Height equipment (Ladders, MEWP’s, Harness/Lanyard, etc), PAT Testing, SDS, Tools and Equipment and all Site Plant and filing certificates for same
- Maintenance of EHS records including induction and training documentation, inspection records, accident files and follow-up action points, statistical records
- Assisting in the maintenance of the site RAMS log
- Liaise with training department regarding submitting certificates. Assist in setting up training sessions, prepare paperwork and file paperwork when complete
- Ensuring that all inductions are booked in and coordinated
- Assist with the Tool Box Schedule for the project including attendance records. Learn how to give tool box talks
- Updating weekly statistics in relation to safe work hours, SORs, accidents, incidents, etc for the project report
- Monitoring distribution of site PPE and safety related documents
- Updating spreadsheet with regards to weekly returns from sub-contractor.
- Develop safety documents in conjunction with the Project HSE Manager
- Promote a safety culture on site at all times
required skills / qualifications
- Must be eligible to work in Germany
- Ideally 1+ year's experience of working on a busy construction site
- Ability to work in a team environment and can engage, motivate and work with team members and site personnel
- Strong administration capability & computer skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Windows Operating System
- German speaking or basic German (desirable)
- Third level qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety (desirable)
- Good package on offer for the right person in line with qualifications and experience
- Rotation with flights back home (if not from the Frankfurt area)
- Accommodation provided (if not from the Frankfurt area)
Note: applicants must be eligible to work in Europe. Please do not apply if you are not resident in Europe with a work permit.
All CVs to email@example.com