Graduate Quantity Surveyor, Germany
The STS Group are currently recruiting for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join our team in Germany.
STS Group, is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Specification and drawing reviews
- Complete manual take offs
- Issue request for pricing to suppliers / sub-contractors
- Collate and price dayworks sheets
- Assist in preparing variations
- Assist in preparing monthly applications
- Carry out site progress measures
- Maintain project variation register
- Assist in preparing monthly internal costs reports
- Attend client meetings
required skills / qualifications
- Construction Economics or Construction Management Degree
- Electrical experience not required training will be provided
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Team player, adaptable & practical
- Computer literate
To apply, please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or apply here using the application form below.