Electrical Supervisors, Switzerland
STS Group are currently recruiting for Electrical Supervisors for a new pharmaceutical project in Switzerland.
STS Group, is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
required skills / qualifications
- Electrical Trade and Craft Certificate is a requirement
- 5+ years experience post qualification (essential)
- Prior experience at a similar level in a pharmaceutical electrical contracting role (essential)
- Ability to work both individually and manage a multi-functional team
- Excellent communication, organisation & team leading skills (essential)
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Ability to use Navis works to determine key installation details
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID’s and AF&ID’s
Benefits & Package
A comprehensive package is on offer, successful candidates will work as part of a team on a rotational shift pattern 3 weeks on, 1 week off and will recieve excellent rates of pay. Accommodation, transport and flights will also be provided.
Interested in Applying?
To apply for the role, please send your CV and Cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org