Electrical Foreman, Dublin
STS Group are currently recruiting for an Electrical Foreman for a new project in Dublin.
STS Group, is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinating and planning of resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Manage and drive a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Capability to liaise with the CMT on the project requirements
- Ensure adherence to safety and quality procedures, rules and standards
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest HSEQ standards
- Preparation of relevant reports including reporting on progress
- Preparation of daily work packs
required skills / qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years in a Supervisory role (Desirable)
- Qualified Electrician
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large scale projects
- Previous experience of working with an Electrical contractor
- Self-starter with the initiative and skills to manage workload to meet necessary deadlines
- Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Packages
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well within a friendly team
- Career driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Construction background
- Fluent English
Interested in Applying?
To apply for the role, please send your CV and Cover letter via email to email@example.com.