BIM Technician, Dublin
The STS Group are currently recruiting a BIM Technician for our Data Centre project in Dublin, Ireland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the STS BIM scope of works on the project.
The successful candidate will form part of the project team and ensure accurate and high quality construction modelling and as built information is provided to our project team and clients
STS Group, is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Liase with the STS project team to accurately model our installation requirements
- Attend and represent STS at site BIM coordination meetings
- Update the overall model with the STS electrical installation
- Prepare construction drawings for the STS project team
- Control the handover of built models and drawings to the Client and Construction
required skills / qualifications
- Qualification in related field
- Ability to model Electrical and/or Mechanical Installations
- Experienced in Revit and other BIM/3D Software
- Construction / Engineering experience / qualification will compliment this role
- Detail oriented and outstanding multi-tasking abilities essential
- Team player, adaptable & practical
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or apply here using the application form below.