Junior Electrical Engineer
STS Group are currently looking to hire a Junior Electrical Engineers to join our project teams in Dublin and Germany.
STS Group, is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation
Responsibilities & Duties
- Key member of the commissioning authority (Cx) team and supporting lead Electrical Engineer
- Cx integrated team member with responsibility to deliver all electrical commissioning requirements, associated with the following:
- Basis of Design
- Factory Witness Tests
- Start-up Handover
- Functional Testing
- Integrated System Testing
- Client Handover
- Preparation of effective documentation to support right first time delivery of the above commission approach from Level 0 to Level 6.
- Implementation of all associated functional and integrated tests, right first time, to ensure a reliable operation with the associated uptime capability.
- Prepare reports as required on deliverables and project schedule to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
- Clarify respective queries and requests for information (RFI’s) from basis of design (BOD) through to operational handover (where applicable).
- Schedule, monitor and implement commissioning requirements and identify any corrective or preventative actions required for a safe and compliant operating facility.
- Co-ordinate all vendor related activities and associated testing for all associated electrical equipment and package units.
- Work to strict Incident, Problem, Capacity and Change Management controls.
- Direct and Indirect Client engagement to ensure the delivery of an excellent service to our client.
required skills / qualifications
- Electrical Engineering Graduate
- Knowledge of high voltage substation operation, mission critical power distribution, UPS, PDU & BMS
- Knowledge of HV electrical safety programs and local regulations
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent IT skills utilising a full range of Microsoft Office Packages
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.