QAQC / Systems Turnover Manager Switzerland
STS Group are currently looking for a qualified QAQC / Systems Turnover Manager for our pharmaceutical project in Switzerland. This role is expected to last for a minimum of 6 months and/ or until the end of the project.
As a Quality Control/Turnover Manager at STS you will:
- Review project specifications and drawings for all awarded projects to determine client quality requirements and provide support for project quality planning and execution.
- Provide administrative assistance to site superintendents and project managers in the application of the STS quality management system .
- Prepare and ensure quality plans, ITP’s, etc. are finalized and approved by project management prior to commencement of work scope.
- With the assistance of project teams and administrative support, develop and maintain a document library of Best Practices, Work Method and ITP templates.
- Along with project staff, prepare work planning packages to support effective communication and training of field operatives in the quality execution of the work.
- Along with Project staff, prepare QC documentation binders for distribution and rollout.
- Provide technical expertise, recommendations and assistance to Engineering, Purchasing, and other company personnel regarding the application of quality management system and client specification requirements.
- With support from Project Managers and the Operations Manager, ensure consistent and timely completion, storage and distribution of quality control documentation through process training, process improvements and audits.
- Integrate with project teams in timely implementation of corrective actions required to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Provide work leadership to QC Inspectors and Coordinators and attend Field sites to assess / monitor performance.
- Prepare and deliver periodic project performance/quality reports as required.
- Attend pre job meetings / sub-contractor kick off meetings.
- Integrate with project teams in developing project specific protocols and documentation thereof.
The Turnover Manager will be reporting to the Quality Manager.
required skills / qualifications
- At least 5 years of construction Quality Control duties
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in construction with demonstrable exposure to technical and work leadership
- Knowledge of processes, standards and Provincial Regulations and their application
- Proficiency with computers, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills combined with the ability to manage conflicting needs while ensuring quality standards and deadlines are met
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as a proven ability to problem solve with a solutions oriented approach
An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to email@example.com and/ or ring Kieran to discuss in further detail on +353 86 602 9492 or +353 51 508009