QA QC Operative / Junior Engineer, Cork
STS are currently looking to hire a QAQC Operative / Junior Engineer to join our QAQC team on our busy pharma project in Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork.
Duties / Responsibilities
▪ Compilation of Electrical & Instrumentation testpacks.
▪ Control As Built of installation drawings and cable schedules.
▪ Review and handover of electrical and instrumentation testpacks to construction management team.
▪ Compilation and completion of Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
▪ Verify circuit identification on drawings and develop distribution board schedules
▪ Other QAQC duties such as system walkdowns and installation inspections.
▪ Document Control of Construction Drawings, Schedules and Specs.
required skills / qualifications
- Previous electrical and instrumentation installation and quality control experience
- Have an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical trade or engineering qualification.
- Be familiar with electrical and instrumentation systems and aware of system boundaries.
- Have good PC competency (Microsoft Office)
- Understand the requirements of QAQC handover on a pharma installation project.
- Be a team player, adaptable and practical.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Be driven to succeed and be willing to learn and in doing so support others in the team.
To apply for this role please use the on-line application form below and/ or email any queries or applications directly to Quality Manager firstname.lastname@example.org