QA/ QC Officers Required for Ireland & Europe
QA QC Officers Required for Projects in Ireland and Europe
Specialist Technical Engineering Services (STS) is a leading multinational engineering services provider. We count among our clients some of the world's leading names in the Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Healthcare, and Technology sectors where we provide the highest levels of expertise and performance across electrical and instrumentation and commissioning works.
Specialist Technical Services are looking to recruit QA/QC Officers for our electrical projects in both Ireland and Europe. An electrical trade and / or engineering qualification is required for this position. Reporting to the Project Manager and STS Group QA/QC Manager, the roles and requirements for the position are as outlined below.
- Prepare handover testpacks and operation & maintenance manuals
- Coordinate commissioning of electrical and life safety systems with specialist vendors
- Ensure testpacks are correctly completed by project teams
- Review and issue final handover packages to the clients
- Liaise with other contractors under STS control and request and inspect commissioning certification from them
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards throughout the installation and testing of the project
- Carry out quality control through inspection and snagging
- Oversee that testing is correctly conducted on the project
- Liaise with the client on installation and quality matters.
required skills / qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Be proactive and committed
- Flexible and willing to work in a constantly changing environment of a growing company
- Conscientious and responsible
- Ability to support, manage, lead and enthuse others
- Willing to undertake further training should the company believe necessary for the role
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to the Quality Manager, Tim Thornton: firstname.lastname@example.org