Junior Project Planner
STS are currently looking for a Junior Project Planner to work between Sites and Head Office, supporting live projects within Ireland, Europe and Middle East.
* This is an exciting role for an Engineer looking to upskill to the role of Project Planner.
* Provide Tender / Construction / Commissioning Project Plans for Data Centres, Pharmaceutical and Commercial projects.
* Work between Sites and Head Office to support live projects within Ireland, Europe and Middle East.
Duties / Responsibilities
* Engineering / construction / commissioning schedule development & maintenance
* Micro schedule development & maintenance
* Progress database development & maintenance
* Schedule progress updating, gathering data from multiple sources
* Progress reporting
* Milestone projections
* Delay / float path analysis
* Earned value analysis
* Site progress verification
* Attending schedule meetings
* Liaising with client and subcontractors
* Preparation of histograms
* Providing data for payment applications
* Responsibility for quality and accuracy of schedules and reports
* Participation in negotiations with both internal and external stakeholders
* Reporting directly into a Senior Project Planner
required skills / qualifications
- Degree in Engineering (Construction Management / Mechanical / Electrical)
- Previous planning experience desired but not essential, full training will be provided.
- Previous experience of working within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Data Centres and Commercial desirable
- Previous experience of working with main contractor, clients and consultants advantageous
- Knowledge of Primavera / Microsoft Project.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Motivated and dynamic with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Full clean driving licence
Please apply for this position using the OnLine Application form. Please email any queires to firstname.lastname@example.org