Instrument Technicians Required for Switzerland Project (3)
STS Group are currently looking for 3 X Instrument Technicians for our pharmaceutical project in Switzerland. These roles are expected to last for a minimum of 6 months and/ or until the end of the project.
The Instrument Technician's primary role will include, but is not limited to:
- The timely and accurate modification, installation and calibration of electrical and instrumentation systems on site.
- Assist with the development, implementation and control of systems and procedures within the project so that operations run efficiently, including appropriate documentation.
- To assist in moving forward the instrumentation services of the project.
- Liaises with and support the other electrical and mechanical divisions of the company.
required skills / qualifications
- Coordinate the installation of instruments.
- Can set up a receipt verification system
- Can review the installation of DCS backbone systems.
- Interact with system turnover Managers.
- Coordination of loop check team.
Excellent remuneration packages are offered for the right candidates.
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to email@example.com/ or ring Kieran to discuss in further detail on +353 86 602 9492 or +353 51 508009./