Graduate Calibration and/or Calibration Technician Role
STS Group are looking to recruit a Graduate and/or Calibration Technician for project in Cork.
- Graduate Calibration and/or Calibration Technician is directly responsible for the execution of equipment calibrations to requisite standards and in accordance with all site procedures in their assigned area of responsibility under supervision.
- Setup, calibration, and troubleshooting of Dimensional, temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, balancing, pH and conductivity analysers, control valves and a wide range of instruments
- Work with Client personnel as required to facilitate calibration activities.
- Ensure all company, Site Engineering policies and Calibration procedures are adhered to
- To ensure the successful calibration of all process, utility and lab equipment
- To respond to technical queries related to the performance of and calibration of instrumentation
- Carry out fault finding on any instrument within the utility/process areas
required skills / qualifications
- E&I Trade Qualification or City & Guilds 225 Parts 1, 2 & 3, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation
- 1-year Field Calibration Experience preferably in a pharmaceutical or relevant GMP manufacturing environment
- Experience in Calibration CMMS Systems e.g. SAP, Maximo, Bluemountain, Mettrack, Indysoft
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, electrical/mechanical P&ID’s and engineering documentation
- Ability to work independently
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Interested applicants please send your CV and Cover letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org