Electrical Supervisors, Foremen & Chargehands Sweden
STS Group are currently recruiting for Electrical Supervisors, Foremen & Chargehands for Multiple Data Centre Projects in Sweden
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinating and planning of resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Manage and drive a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Capability to liaise with the CMT on the project requirements
- Ensure adherence to safety and quality procedures, rules and standards
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest HSEQ standards
- Preparation of relevant reports including reporting on progress
- Preparation of daily work packs.
required skills / qualifications
- Qualified Electrician
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large scale projects
- Experience of working with an Electrical contractor
- Self-starter with the initiative and skills to manage workload to meet necessary deadlines
- Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Packages
- Fluent English
- Flexible to travel
- Minimum of 2 years in a Supervisory role
- Experience working on Data Centre projects an advantage
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well within a friendly team environment.
- Career driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Construction background
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate. Project is starting in December 2017 and is expected to last 12 + months.
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to Kieran Quigley on email@example.com or ring him at head office on +353 51 508009.