Electrical & Instrumentation Handover Documentation Engineers
STS are currently recruiting an Electrical & Instrumentation Handover Documentation Engineer to join our QAQC team. Travel to our projects in Cork will be required for this role, although STS can offer flexibility with regards to where the candidate is based.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Compilation of Electrical & Instrumentation testpacks.
- Control As Built of installation drawings, cable and instrument schedules.
- Review and handover of electrical and instrumentation testpacks to construction management team.
- Compilation and completion of Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
required skills / qualifications
- Previous electrical and instrumentation installation and quality control experience
- Have an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical trade or engineering qualification
- Be familiar with electrical and instrumentation systems and aware of system boundaries.
- Have good PC competency (Microsoft Office)
- Understand the requirements of QAQC handover on a pharma installation project.
- Be a team player, adaptable and practical.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Be driven to succeed and be willing to learn and in doing so support others in the team.
To apply for this role please use the on-line application form below and/ or email any queries or applications directly to Quality Manager firstname.lastname@example.org