Document Controller, Sweden
Specialist Technical Services are currently looking to recruit an Administrator / Document Controller for a position in our Sweden based projects.
Position summary; Administration Role.
- Provide Project support to the Project Manager / Site Manager and Project Teams.
- Co-ordinate Project schedules and resources.
- You will compile employees time and production records, review time sheets and time cards for completeness.
- You will compute total time worked by employees, post time worked to master time sheet and route time sheet to payroll in Ireland.
Position summary; Document Controller.
The Document Control Department plays a key role in the delivery of STS projects. The Document Controller is responsible for ensuring all documentation and drawings are up to date and at the correct revision. The Document Controller will also support project personnel with all aspects of Document Control.
- Responsible for version control and filing of all original signed off documentation within the Document Control Department in accordance with current site practices and Quality procedures.
- Copying / generation of master copies of drawings and any additional copy that may be required.
- Maintaining / ordering of printer supplies, stationery requirements and equipment identification labelling materials.
- Generating / issuing of documentation to clients using current databases and complying with current procedures in place.
- Compilation of technical data from vendors, suppliers etc.
Education & experience:
The successful person will need to pay good attention to detail, have the ability to stay calm under pressure, have a methodical and thorough approach to work, be organised, be a team player and have a desire to show initiative. Training will be provided to the candidate.
required skills / qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Computer literate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, ADOBE PDF and Excel.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure at times and to stringent deadlines
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Good at multi-tasking.
If you are suitably qualified, experienced and interested in this role, please contact or email Kieran Quigley for further information and application details on 051 508009 or firstname.lastname@example.org