Data Centre Commissioning Specialist Engineer
Data Centre Commissioning SPECIALIST Engineer
Data Centre Commissioning Specialist Engineer is required by STS Group for our Dublin based client.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Key member of the commissioning authority team
- Responsibility to deliver all equipment system services commissioning requirements, as a team member, associated with the following:
- Basis of Design Review from a commissioning requirement
- Factory Witness Tests
- Start-up Handover
- Function Testing
- Integrated System Testing
- Client Handover
- Preparation of effective documentation to support right first time delivery of the above commission approach from Level 0 to Level 6.
- Develop & Implement functional and integrated scripts and tests respectively, to verify the design intent, right first time, to ensure a reliable operation with the associated uptime capability.
- Prepare reports as required on deliverables and project develop/control schedule to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
- Clarify respective queries and RFI’s (where applicable) from BOD through to operational handover.
- Schedule, monitor and implement commissioning requirements and identify any corrective or preventative actions required for a safe and compliant operating facility.
- Co-ordinate all vendor related activities and associated testing for all associated system/ equipment and package units.
- Work to strict Incident, Problem, Capacity and Change Management controls.
- Direct and Indirect Client engagement to ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient Service, while continually satisfying STS/client requirements.
- The commissioning specialist engineer will execute commissioning of data-centre critical equipment systems including but not limited to generators, CRAC, AHU, humidifier, pre-action and wet sprinkler systems, chillers, cooling towers/evaporative coolers, chilled water pumps, exhaust fans and relevant distribution systems equipment etc. The relevant systems will be integrated over a BMS and EPMS intelligent system with its utilisation to support the commissioning process. The associated commissioning execution will ensure the delivery of a right first time data-centre operation to maximum efficiency and reliability for our clients.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical /Building Services/Chemical Process /Instrumentation Control Engineering etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in mechanical/electrical/control engineering/building services
- Building Management System(BMS) knowledge from a commissioning perspective would be a distinct advantageous
- Knowledge of data-centre equipment and associated systems would be advantageous
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent IT skills utilising a full range of Microsoft Office Packages.
required skills / qualifications
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org