CAD / BIM Technician
STS Group are currently recruiting a CAD / BIM Technician for our upcoming Data Centre projects in Ireland.
This position would suit an engineering graduate with CAD / BIM capability. The successful candidate will form part of the project QA QC team and ensure accurate and high quality As Built information is issued in our handover files.
Duties / Responsibilities
* Produce As-Built Drawings from Redlines
* Update Revit Models
* Prepare builders works drawings
* Attend site meetings
* Control the handover of As Built drawings to the Client and Construction Management Teams.
required skills / qualifications
- Qualification in related field
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D
- Revit and other BIM/3D Software experience desirable
- Construction experience will compliment this role
- Detail oriented and outstanding multi-tasking abilities essential
- Computer literate
- Team player, adaptable & practical
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Electrical knowledge and experience is desirable but not a must have
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your CV to Quality Manager Tim Thornton, firstname.lastname@example.org and/ or apply here using the application form below. If you want to speak to HR regarding this position please ring head office on +353 51 508009.