STS Group are currently recruiting a BIM Technician for our current Data Centre projects in Dublin, Ireland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the STS BIM scope of works on the project.
The successful candidate will form part of the project team and ensure accurate and high quality construction modelling and as built information is provided to our project team and clients.
The successful candidate will be based on our projects in the greater Dublin area.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Liase with the STS project team to accurately model our installation requirements
- Attend and represent STS at site BIM coordination meetings
- Update the overall model with the STS electrical installation
- Prepare construction drawings for the STS project team
- Control the handover of as builted models and drawings to the Client and Construction Management Teams
required skills / qualifications
- Qualification in related field
- Experienced in Revit and other BIM/3D Software
- Construction / Engineering experience / qualification will compliment this role
- Detail oriented and outstanding multi-tasking abilities essential
- Team player, adaptable & practical
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Electrical knowledge and experience is desirable but not essential
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com and/or apply here using the application form below.