Qualified and Apprentice Electricians Required for Sweden and Belgium
STS Group are currently looking for Qualified and Apprentice Electricians for our new Data Centre project in Sweden and Industrial Project in Belgium.
The Swedish Project is expected to begin in November and is expected to continue for 6 Months
The Belgian Project is commencing over coming weeks in October and is expected to last for 3 Months.
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Electrical containment, electrical testing and distribution boards
- Knowledge of the various elements that form an electrical project these being:
- LV Cabling & Switchgear
- General Services
- Fire Alarm
required skills / qualifications
- We are looking for both time served, qualified Electricians and also Apprentice Electricians, 3rd/4th yrs only.
- Previous experience on data centre and/or industrial projects desirabl
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to read schematics and drawings
- English speaking
Fantastic rates and conditions available for the successful candidates.
For full project and role details please call Paula or Jeoff on 051 508009 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.